Thursday, March 3, 2011


So true, I am under the 77 and 50% group. Those comments you guys made had impact on me. It left me under deep thoughts and everything. Know the reason why I rather go have yogurt then to eat a proper meal even if I feel hungry? All this comments will hurt the person. You will have the person reflect a lot. All of a sudden, I begin to starve myself just because I no longer want those comments. It hurts me too much. I am not a robot that won't kill a fucking thing. I feel something, I will feel inferior. School was normal and tomorrow is going to be E-day. E maths test officially suck my balls. At least give me a 15 I won't demand for anything more. At least let me pass it. Every time when I forgo my precious sleeping time to wake up and study, the fucking test will either be fucking cancel or postpone. So please, I am begging you. Let me pass my grah. I am not wanting a 20 at least 15-18? Please. I don't want to cry in class, but somehow I've already gotten the urge that I will flunk the test. God, I am never ever flunk maths before. Don't do this to me. I don't want it to be like the science. My target setting is like shit. Just by calculating the target marks I can't go to a good JC or to say I can't even enter. Why must everything be referred back to PSLE? Do you know that's my worst nightmare? Now everything is flowing in like the past. I took one year almost two years to accept that I got such a low marks. And thanks to this results, I am here. I took so long and all the effort were somehow gone. I am still affected by it. PSLE have left such a heavy impact. Mrs Wong, I am sorry. I should have headed your words and not slack through. I finally realise but it's all too late. Hopefully, there's no more hopefully or I wish. Now is I NEED to go into a JC. NO 20 marks for upper sec. 12 will be the most, that's the worst I will accept. Major earthquake happen in class. All sitting arrangement changed again? LOL right? Such a stupid thing to do. Forget about it. New place is not too bad too. Really tired already, my eyes are shutting. Bye earthlings. Outing with bbg tomorrow! ♥ Love them!
I miss you, you you and you so much.