Friday, March 4, 2011

I still remember how I used to say I can't live without you beside me. I said that I needed you in my life, I need you as a listening ear. I need you to support me. But things now changed so drastically. You know how much I miss you? Yeah, we talk like hello, bye bye and smile. That's all. Do you know how huge the change was? I depend on you and I tell you everything but now I got no one to turn to already. People asked me to open up to others but do you know how difficult it was? You didn't. You are still happy without me in your life. I guess I'm a burden to you now. I think all I could do is not to talk to you anymore. I'm already slowly fading off. Know how much this hurts? Know how hard was it for me to smile and then wave at you and off I go. It kills me instantly but I act like nothing is wrong. I thought I understand you, but I was wrong too. I am wrong at every single thing. Nothing ever seems right although I know you can't see this but this is just a place for me to vent it out. I want to be like the past. But can I? No we can't. We can never be close anymore. Look at the months we haven't been talking. There's no way that things will get better. So I'm just going to live with it and get used to life without you. Anyway I already survived through the past months.
It hurts to see you and her getting so close...