Thursday, January 6, 2011

Worst Day Of The Year

It's Desiree sweet 16! ♥
School offically sucks. Physic teacher totally cannot make it. Why are the teachers beoming from bad to worst? I don't want to admit but that's the truth. If you are in 3e1-3e3 you have the best teachers. But in our class is like fuck damn shit, like seriously. So irritating. Hate my class teachers. Was being sabotage to be the decoration leader, oh whatever. IDGAF as long as the decoration of classroom is done I got nothing to do with it. That's not the worst part, to make it worst I fucking drop my beloved phone flat on the floor with the screen facing downwards. Fuck hard. My heart shattered. *broken into bits and pieces*And now my phone got a dent or a small hole in the screen. Oh well, I have to live with it for 2 more years. With a cracked screen, totally fuck my life. Teachers please do not look down on students. I really can't stand that, so what if we come from a lousier class. Doesn't mean we can't do well. LAME TEACHERS. After school we went to TP for open house, it was REALLY BORING. Like some motherfucker talk that no one gives a god damn fuck. But still i admire the people who had put so much effort into it. It's not easy just like YOG. Time for Desiree Birthday surprise! Was decorating her house with balloons and everything. So many many balloons there. I LOVE BALLOONS. Desiree was so shocked to see us there! Hahahhahahah! It's the first birthday party I have ever been to this year! I like her house so nice! Okay, i really need to sleep now. If not I can't wake up tomorrow! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sweeties
♥
I'm starting to miss you.