Monday, January 10, 2011

O Level Results

OMG. Went to today's o's level result. I am terrify to see mine. The fear the tension everything is just so stress. It's not that I do not have confident or anything. Is that getting a 8 or 9 isn't that easy. I am afraid. I want to go to MJC. Please I want to get into a JC, MJC please. I don't want to let history repeat. I am afraid that I will fail my science during the O's and score badly for my english. I have to mug from now. Really mug. MUGGING. I can't afford to play any longer. After my birthday I will MUG everyday. Please let me go to MJC. At least let me choose the schools and courses and not the courses and school choosing me. I afraid fail once, I don't want the second time. It isn't fun. Physics teacher sucked as expected. I don't know how am i going to pass physics. I have to study on my own and with the help of Alan. Alan please faster arrange my tuition timings. I really need to start already, I can't go slow now. At this rate I am going to fail all my exams. I really really need the marks to go to a JC I want. Exactly 2 years from now is my turn for my O's level result. Will I shed tears of joy or sadness?
Why ain't i happy?