You yourself know what I meant by that. I don't think what they did was pretty cruel compared to what you have done before. Though its not right too. But I will have no comments to whatever that is going to happen. The reason is I no longer really care about anything. Anyway, main topic is Mr Zul is at re-service! Super good! No need see his face for like 2 weeks! And we changed sit. Oh well, there's not much I would say either. I am being surrounded by Sira, WeiLiang, ZiKang, Eugene and Justin that's for the guys and only 2 girls JiaYu, WenYi and Evelyn. There is only 2 option now, it's either I will pay complete attention or there goes my studies. The choice is in me, what Eline say is true. I just have to focus and not get distract. But me not getting distracted? A pretty hard thing for me to do. I guess I really have to keep the study word in my mind. And I didn't know that the homework will be that much! Screw this, and the test isn't making the work load any better. I guess this is what they call a secondary school life. Got to really buck up though I've said this many many times. AND ITS MARCH ALREADY!!! TIME REALLY FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! This year isn't any better too. Got to study and there's tuition. Need to get my hands off the computer!! Things always don't go as I wish for. But well, this is life I guess.I thought that I would be further away from you but looks like now I'm even nearer.