Biggest joke that happen today: My chinese test paper flew out of the window to the ground floor today. Mai gosh! I totally embarrassed myself. Now I got a phobia! Today wasn't that well either, quarrel got punish and some donkey monkey things happened. But at the end, I guess it was somehow solved. I don't wish to talk about it anymore. Hopefully that person will reflect on he's action. Whatever. IDGAF too. I'm starting to lack back in my studies and this is what i dread the most. MUG. Tan Shih Hwee remember this word? This is what you were suppose to do and now you are slacking off days like nobody's business. Remember your goal? MJC, had you completely forgotten about it? Buck up seriously. This won't hold you long. Just study and ignore every other thing. That's all you should have in mind the rest just throw them back to the end of your brain and don't give a fuck about it. All I ever wanted was peace and study hard. Why is it that the simplest wish seems to be the hardest to fulfill? And guess what, I talk about mugging for my studies but I can't even understand physics chapter one. Who the fuck am I kidding that I am going to mug? I really need to start to pay attention in class.I think I am falling real hard.