
There is no hope for me anymore. I am in e5 now. Like seriously, please don't torture me can. I did study for my EOY and just because of my fucking science results and I am in e5. Thanks alot, I don't want to study anymore. I am giving up, coming to this class marks everything. I am beginning to lose hope in studying. I have grown sick towards this, I've already accept the fact that I am going to be in e4 then all of the suddenly out of the monkeys bulls donkeys whatever fuck shit I am posted to 3e5? Wtf. Human torture? Mentally torture? Thanks. This totally ruin my mood for the last 2 days of this year. 2010 is a suckish year but i doubt 2011 will be any better. Thanks lots for making me feel so fucking terrible now. Was suppose to be a happy day out with Eline and Leonard and it turns out to be a no mood day for me. Me and Eline is going to a different class next year and guess what. I TOTALLY HATE THIS. I thought that it will be a better year next year and guess i was totally wrong. Bought my school shoes like finally and IDGAF anymore. I am not going to give a damn to school anymore. I HATE THIS ARRANGEMENT. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Going to count down this year, hope nothing goes wrong. I really hope, please don't donkey monkey banana say i go into e6 or what. I swear I will fucking kill myself if that happen.
So what if i do care about you, we are friends ain't i wrong?
So what if i do care about you, we are friends ain't i wrong?